How to Make a Baklava Sundae
- 4 triangle pieces of prepared Baklava, crumbled
- 8-1/2 cups of vanilla ice cream
- 4 tablespoon of honey syrup
- Drizzle of prepared chocolate sundae sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 2 teaspoons of lemon juice
- 1/4 cup of honey
To prepare syrup:
Combine sugar, water, and lemon juice in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil over high heat. Boil until sugar is melted. Remove from heat, add honey and let cool. Refrigerate unused syrup and reserve for another time.
Scoop 1/2 cup of vanilla ice cream in a tall glass, top with 1/8 of the crumbled Baklava, top with another 1/2 cup of vanilla ice cream, top with a second 1/8 of crumbled Baklava. Drizzle 1 tablespoon of honey syrup on top, drizzle with chocolate sundae sauce. Top with whipped cream if desired.
Makes 4 servings.